The meter works but not the swing I want. I dug it all out. Use a Dremel carefully with a small cutting tool and follow up with a tiny chisel and Xacto. Epoxy is soft and for the most part does not adhere in all areas. The meter acrylic is scrap. I used another acrylic housing and checked if I could adjust the meter to go into green. No luck, so I substituted a modern meter using only the graphic from the original. It required a different resistor which @Buddahaid has supplied with a few board buildups for me in trade but I won’t be using. The modern meter I used before on a restore and a compatible resistance allowed the meter to swing nicely. I found all the items to restore these Bradley Nelson Phasers. PM me if you need to know where to acquire the parts. If you open the meter you will need clear tape to seal it back. Very pleased with the swing and the P1 will now be easier to paint. I usually take everything out anyway. My Replica P1 is shown with the textured black.
World news is good, We don’t have to fight a war for peace. Congrats to USA for making it happen.