Boozy Trek [TOS Bottle Discussion Only Please]

I say the exact bottle on eBay a year or two ago. I was watching it, but let it slip through my fingers. I don’t think it went back up for sale.

Old Rarity has been one for which I’ve searched for ages. I’ve found several screw tops but still looking for the earlier cork stopper one. I’m also on the lookout for this Lord Calvert bottle. I’ve found a tapered pyramidal stopper as I don’t believe it original to the bottle. There were/are soooo many bottles/glasses…I’m sticking with TOS for now. image

I have that bottle, but not the stopper! What’s the stopper?

What about this bottle? Seems close but the lip I think is different?

wow… were did you find that… that’s a close second

It’s on Etsy, but too pricey for me!

I believe the original stopper was round, the screen used one is pyramidal/tapered.

I’m going with this, it will do in a pinch.

I need to get the correct stopper for it and then it will look pretty good I think.

Only thing I might critique is there isn’t enough green booze consumed from this “Erickson” decanter!!

LOL you can tell Kirk hasn’t had a shot at it yet!

Or a shot from it!

Personally, this was always my favorite bottle of all time! :grin:

Isn’t that Genie’s bottle?? (:

Yes indeed! I had a guy professionally paint two for me. He did an incredible job! :grin:

Jeannie’s bottle does appear in Kirks cabin in STC.

Great bottle!

Just beautiful. And, I didn’t realize it’s in STC!

Looks like a season one Jeannie bottle but still Jeannie’s bottle.

That IS a Season One “Jeannie” bottle, which was given to Vic Mignogna by Barbara Eden. So he insisted that we work it into STC as a set decoration. :slight_smile:

That’s so cool! And to think it’s a 1965 Jim Beam bottle!

I didn’t know that, cool! Just checked eBay, and there are a surprising number for reasonable prices. 1964 though. :slight_smile: