Well, good news and bad news... Good news is there is tons of room in the main body. Bad news is that there is no room for a screen that would fit the entire video window. But I did find a screen that should be small enough to fit in the case but big enough to display basic information (https://www.adafruit.com/product/2719).
I don't know much about the Pi form factor or the cables that connect various periferals so I've been learning the hard way about what can fit where.
The Pi has a display port but the ridiculously small screens don't provide what to use to connect to the Pi so I can buy the proper cable... Totally noob stuff here.
The holes didn't go as best as I planned either. Sloppy work because I'm not practiced enough to do things right the first time and too much of an idiot to practice a few times.
So, the bottom plate that came with the kit had to be mounted some how. I tried Blue Magic 16402 QuikSteel Aluminum Repair Aluminum Reinforced Epoxy Putty - 2 oz.
It didn't work. The hardest it got was marginally stiff putty. After it didn't work, I studied the directions... And I tested several cuts with different times of kneading. No success.
So, I got some aluminum stock from an old project and cut my own pieces. I tried a ¼" thick piece but I couldn't tap it properly... Mainly because I never did anything like that. I've tapped holes in metal, but only on engine blocks... Nothing this small. So I went to ½" stock and that is going a lot better. I couldn't find countersunk screws so I bought bubble heads just to hold the thing together.
Like I said, it probably ain't going to win a beauty contest... But as long as it works.