Last bits arrived - the hypo rack. Not the neatest assembly but for once that doesn’t matter. There are small magnets epoxied underneath to hold the Stapleton vials in.
While putting this together I thought that if I ever do this again, it might be possible to run power through the hinge bolts à la the Tricorder and provide underlighting for the vials to make the colour really kick! It won’t work for these as the caps are solid but it would work for screen accurate vials.
Anyway, that’s next time. It means that I’m finally done on the kit case… which feels odd, I’ve been working on this so long. Excuse the crappy photos - won’t have a chance to photo this in daylight for a few weeks:
I added more trim tape to the door as I thought it looked a bit bare. I couldn’t get the thicker neoprene to cut neatly for the hypo pocket, so I used some offcut acrylic with a thin bit of neoprene on it.
Food colouring doesn’t seem punchy enough - I may well fill these with resin at some point.
Still, all done!