Okay, the handle is painted and done sorry no pics of that yet. The case is being painted but putting up a little fight, I’ll have pics of that soon. I figured out how to make the clear vials. I’m using 1/8" wall thickness, 1 3/4" diameter acrylic tube. Couldn’t find anything thinner that wasn’t too thin. I bought 1 1/2" diameter laser cut discs for the bottoms. The idea being to glue them inside the tube. The problem was that the ID of the tube was 1 1/2" but the OD of the discs turned out to be smaller. So I found some left over acrylic sheet and tried to turn 1 1/2 discs on the lathe. After three test blanks to dial in the right setting, it worked. Now it’s just a matter of cutting a blank and press fitting it into place using double sided tape and moving the cutter up. I have three vials done and they do not look bad.