It’s been a few years since I made this, and I made some Thermalized Plastics kits at the same time, but I think I replaced the window plastic because it was sticking to the graphic a bit and it showed where it was stuck. Anyway, here are a few more photos.
WRONG(It looks like I may have put a piece of white paper between the graphics and the PCB but I’m not sure now), that’s just where I had masked the threads off. . There is a build thread at TPZ I did for these that is likely buried deep in the search labyrinth now. Also it looks like I put some thin sheet Styrene under one of the screws to level the bottom cover.
This is how I connected the wires from the door/lid to the rest of the circuit. I just insulated and secured the connection to the main body wall.
You will need to align the main PCB to the graphics for best effect.