Saurian Brandy Bottles

Got home too late last night…anyway slapped this on the bed before heading out for work this am… not exactly a beauty shot, but you get the idea of the coloration.

That does look pretty convincing, doesn’t it? Even the sheen is right.

My thoughts too…
As some of you may know (tpz) I am somewhat exhaustive in my search for accuracy and faithfull period reproduction…This to me was as close as I could find.

Look right to me, thanks for sharing it @Mr.Atoz

So was that just on the straight Dickel leather pieces or was this one previously painted and had to be primered first?

Straight dickel bottle leather no primer

Ordered “Brick” seller sent “Black” then promised to send “Brick” as ordered but refunded today instead.

Looks like I’ll need to find a different seller for “Brick”. Anyone know a seller who’s got the “Brick” color in stock?

There are a number of sellers on Amazon who claim to have Brick in stock.
(search Angelus Brick)

redacted…

Would “burgundy” be close enough?

Having not seen it in person I couldnt comment other to say most burgundy colors shift to blue…I dont think burgundy would be appropriate…again …eye of the beholder

They have “Brick” at this eBay store… :smiley:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Angelus-Acrylic-Leather-Vinyl-Canvas-Paint-Dye-4-oz/222076298905?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=520937833535&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Red Alert…

I bought directly from Angelus, it was like $11 delivered and arrived very quickly

Thoughts ?

Looks like Macau Orange. :rofl:

Lol !!! It’s all in the lighting. !

Tell us about that Red Alert light.

Kirk takes a swig…18%20AM

Scotty takes a swig…

57%20AM

Kirk dresses up for a swig…

34%20AM

Macau Orange spray paint on one of my bottles…

Whether it was shoe polish or paint, it’s not as red as you think it was…

Evolved from a Reed Alert :wink: