The latest progress at Ticonderoga

Thank All for “Thank You’s” on the “Goodie Bags” and assorted free nozzles. If anyone needs a nozzle “prop Stud” just send a name and address. No Charge. I forgot to make sure every prop nozzle came with the stud…ops.
I’m glad that calm heads prevailed and all I trust all know now that “…profit issues and monetary issues…” are not where I ever come from.

NOZZLE PROP STUD WITH LIGHTING HOLE/WIREWAY:

It sounds like there are plans to expand to include the TNG sets too. This is awesome news!

https://trekmovie.com/2018/05/23/exclusive-star-trek-set-tour-planning-next-generation-expansion-opening-film-academy-in-fall/

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW says I, jpl:heart_eyes:

This is going to cause me (self-induced) trouble, because I’m going to have to accelerate some planning of mine trying to get accurate info out there. As far as I’m aware the TOS sets were all done off a few existing plans, some info from production personnel, and the accrued insights of ardent fans building and drawing things over and over through the years. That is until recently, when set elements were more available. But they weren’t built from photo-matched 3D models, which is where you can derive the most accurate info. The TNG sets, more than most, demand that type of approach even if they have access to more original blueprints than are currently available to fans (hopefully Paramount archived that stuff, and didn’t let it disappear who knows where.)

Hmm… going to post something soon on this.

Energizers are growing in Hight.

Brian is 6ft tall and he’s dwarfed by them now!

Very nice!

Cool.

Very cool, can’t wait till I make it up there

That is Awesome Steve.

I love those things. I’ve often imagined them to be giant capacitors !!

Those look great. Can’t wait to see them up close.

I LOVE those sets!!!

I love it! Can’t wait 'til my next visit, I LOVE the color scheme…so 60’s.

Hell yes! Let me know if help is needed on any given Sunday.

Today I’m working on the Helm scope, machining the bottom of the viewer.

Nice

Do it to it Steverino!!!

Were the colors in engineering really that garish? Or did the studio lights + film stock tone things down a lot??

That’s Awesome Steve.