Ryan - When assembled the tric doesn't have much give so everything as to be just right or you will find the doors don't swing open correctly. I think that's the tedious part of the build, constantly checking what you are doing.
suerferdud221- I got the screen with the parts package I located.
Here are a few build notes.
I started by sanding all the Kydex pieces. I didn't cut these down and the n sand, I just sanded. It took longer but worked well for me.
For the back and hood I sanded the trim off then added a notch in the piece, placed in a piece of scrap wood and used that as a sanding guide.
For the doors, I sanded but left a little thick. Then placed in the frame, shimmed and then drilled holes using a pin vise.
Note a nice even gap between the shell and the frame.
I added a spare plastic tube that acted as a axle guide. Made the final install much easier.
I used epoxy to glue the door pieces together and then clamped.
I lined the bottom with sticky backed felt purchased at a craft store.
I changed the position of the hood axle to get a better hood swing and added magnets. There are magnets on the inside of the hood. This helps keep the lid closed.
I designed the hood so that when open it will barely hit the front bar. By gently lifting up the hood will swing past the bar if I want to move the hood farther back.
Bottom - I was going to add a thicker piece of aluminum and was trying to figure out how to cut it. Halfway to Lowe's to buy a new blade the answer came, use the thin aluminum I used for the bottom door sides and use plastic underneath to add the needed thickness. This worked really well and looks perfect.
Pic with all doors opened.
While the overall build too a little over three weeks I spent a LOT of hours in the basement. When we got snow last weekend I spent three full days working on this project.
All in all, while a difficult build, it was immensely gratifying to complete on my own. I'm pretty happy right now