Alright, hold on a sec. Had to make some revisions to what was supposed to be the polished draft, as I found there was too much space around the LEDs on the top black acrylic panel. The changes can be seen below:
Based on what I can see in the screencaps, the sides of the aluminum “tray” (for lack of a better term) at the top-right should line up with the inside of the clear acrylic frame around the vials and the outside edge of the third vial, as shown in my edited pic.
The larger raised section is shortened slightly to reduce the space at the ends of the string of yellow and red LEDs (assumed to be 5mm diameter) on the top black acrylic panel, though there’s still a little more space than is seen on the screen-used original.
I didn’t want to alter the dimensions of that too much as that would drastically affect the overall size of the Hypospray station, and I’m pretty sure it’s not smaller than I’ve drawn it.